THE GYM TEAM Inc Fitness Equipment Repair
THE GYM TEAM Inc provides repair services to most equipment brands in the fitness industry. We call on Residential and Commercial accounts and likewise provide preventive fitness equipment maintenance services.
THE GYM TEAM Inc only employ skilled and certified technicians who will respect your investment and guarantee your equipment is repaired with high quality replacement manufacturer parts and the best levels of experience. When you run a resort, condominium, or any other establishment with a fitness center, you know how exhausting it may be to maintain your equipment operating smoothly and to maintain clients happy. Permitting us to set up a routine fitness equipment maintenance plan in your fitness center can insure it’s at all times in top form, which means one much less factor in your mind leaving you with extra time to concentrate on the essential stuff.
We Repair & Service:
- Fitness Treadmills
- Fitness Exercise Bikes
- Fitness Elliptical Trainers
- Fitness Home Gyms
- Fitness Multi Stations
- Fitness Stair Steppers
- Other Standard Fitness Equipment
What we can do:
- Squeaks on equipment and accessories.
- Walking belt alignment on treadmills.
- Trouble-shooting Power Control Boards.
- Treadmill belt slippage.
- Cleaning and lubricating fitness equipment guiding rods, pull-pins, pillow blocks,
chains and additional associated parts.
- Making adjustments to your fitness strength circuit equipment on your drive belts,
cables, and taking the slack out of your weight stack fitness equipment.
- Putting new bottom brackets onto spin bikes.
- Repairing step assemblies, adjusting tension on rear drive belts for
elliptical’s and crosstrainers,stationary bikes etc..
- Replacing overlays in order to display where sweat has gotten between the display
board and the electronics.
- Replacing drive belts to front rollers from drive motors and lifts,
walking belts, lift actuators on Treadmills.
- Flipping decks and replacing deck bumpers and side cushions to commercial treadmills.
- Changing brushes on alternators in cross-trainers, stationary bikes, elliptical’s etc.
- Removing and replacing Power Control Boards (PCB)’s, display electronics, heart rate sensors.
- Installing new equipment such as home gyms, strength circuit equipment,
belt and cable machines, assembling weight stack, disassembling weight-stacks,
relocating (moving one equipment from one place to another).
- Working on Stair Climbers and stepmills, replacing and repairing drive chains,
load resistors, transmissions, power supplies, trouble-shooting and configuring electronics.
- Hydraulic and Pneumatics on Keiser equipment, air lines, air compressors and fixing tubing etc.